Tough Shit Mafia
THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY RESTRICTED AREA. LOG IN OR REGISTER OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROCEED. THANK YOU~~PROTECTION TAGS~~ Mafia_logo-1
Tough Shit Mafia
THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY RESTRICTED AREA. LOG IN OR REGISTER OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROCEED. THANK YOU~~PROTECTION TAGS~~ Mafia_logo-1
Tough Shit Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tough Shit Mafia

This is the official forum for TSM. This is a members only page.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

~~PROTECTION TAGS~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BATTLE
Admin

~~PROTECTION TAGS~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~PROTECTION TAGS~~   ~~PROTECTION TAGS~~ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:05 pm

HERE ARE SOME PROTECTION TAGS FOR ALL TO USE... PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REPLY WITH UR OWN TAGS AS WELL FOR EVERYONE ELSE TO USE...
Back to top Go down
https://toughshitmafia.board-directory.net
Frankie2008
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~PROTECTION TAGS~~   ~~PROTECTION TAGS~~ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:11 pm

THESE MAY NEED TO BE REDONE. PLAY AROUND WITH THEM FIRST TO DO THAT IF YOU'D LIKE.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
~HITTING HERE IS LIKE MASTURBATING~ IT MAY FEEL GOOD , BUT IN THE END... ☼ UR ONLY F@*KING URSELF!! ☼ THATS RIGHT.. ENJOY MY WARNING!!! ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

♣️═══════ ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐═══════♣️
Take Notice & Choose your actions VERY wisely. This is 1 of my favorite MOBBIES. I hold them in the utmost regard. So much that I don't care what they did. I will attack relentlessly & die for them repeatedly with NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!*PATROLLED *

*PATROLLED * PROTECTED * RESPECTED* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ●███◣_◢███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▅████████████▅▄▃▂ ███████████████████ ~TSM~██► ◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼

☼☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ MESS WITH THIS MOBSTER ☼ I'LL LEAVE YOU FULLA HOLES!! ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

| ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ | \_ | Death Truck | |__\,___. |_...__ ... ___________ |==|==|_| __|___| "(@ )'(@ ) ''''' ''''' ''''' ''''' ''''' (@ )(@ )*****(@) ATTACK THIS PAGE AND WE MOVE THE PARTY TO YOURS!

███\..█▀█\...██\...███\.█\...█\......... █\..█\.███\.█\\..█\...█\...█▀▀█\......... █\\.█\.█\\....█\▀.█\...█\...█\...█\.......... ███\..███\.█\...█\...█\...█\\.. █\............ MY GIFT TO THOSE SHOWING THIS MOBSTER DISRESPECT

████╔╦╗██ WELCOME TO THE ████╠╬╣██ SUICIDE CLINIC! ████╠╬╣██ WE WILL PROVIDE ████╚╩╝██ HELPFUL STAFF AS WELL AS THE WINDOW TO JUMP OUT OF!!! Just click ATTACK and someone will be with you momentarily!

CONGRATULATIONS MOBTARDS!* U MADE IT TO THIS PAGE & THE GF HAS REWARDED U WITH A TASTY CUPCAKE. WHETHER U GET TO EAT IT OR HAVE IT SHOVED UP YOUR ASS ALL DEPENDS ON U. SO WATCH WHAT U SAY & DO ON THIS PAGE OR I'LL MAKE SURE U CRAP SPRINKLES FOR A WEEK!!!

♣️♣️♣️═══۩۞۩ PATROLLING ۩۞۩═══♣️♣️♣️ ☠️☠️═════┌∩┐(◣_◢) ┌∩┐═════☠️☠️ ♣️♣️♣️═ ~TSM~═♣️♣️♣️

♥️♥️♥️═══۩۞۩ PATROLLING ۩۞۩═══♥️♥️♥️ ☠️☠️══════┌∩┐(◣_◢) ┌∩┐═════☠️☠️ ♥️♥️♥️═══ ~TSM~ ══♥️♥️♥️

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is ~TSM~ when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Recorded 911Call: (Victim) Help me he's here! (Operator) Sir who? (Victim) That Crazy (Operator) Sir, lets pray (Victim) Pray??? (Operator) Yes Pray, there’s nothing else we can do for you. (Victim) *Bang Bang* (Operator) Sir?? Sir??? Sir??? Hello....?

I (STATE YOUR NAME) __________AM A STUPID FUCK FOR ATTACKING THIS PAGE AND UNDERSTAND IM ABOUT TO GET MY ASS KICKED.

๑۩๑ ๑۩๑ Protect you ๑۩๑ I will ๑۩๑ ๑۩๑ ๑۩๑ Respect you ๑۩๑ I do ๑۩๑ ๑۩๑ Fight beside you ๑۩๑ I will ๑۩๑ ๑۩๑ With Loyalty I will Kill for you ๑۩๑ ๑۩๑ And with Honor I will Die for you ๑۩๑ ★★ATTACK THIS MOBSTER AND YOU DIE

HUSH LIL MOBTARD, DONT U CRY, MOMMAS GONNA BUY U A HITLIST RIDE, N IF U STILL DONT GO AWAY, MOMMAS GONNA CAMP OUT ON YOUR PAGE. IF U ATTACK MY MOBBIE YOU'LL SEE, ALL OF THIS MOMMAS FAMILY TREE. SO GO AWAY AND DONT LOOK BACK, CUZ MESSIN WITH THIS MOBBIE WILL GET YOU WHACKED!

¡¡¡¡uʍop ǝpısdn plɹoʍ ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ llıʍ !˙ǝɟıl ɹnoʎ ɟo ʇsǝɹ ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ s!ɥʇ ǝʞıl pɐǝɹ oʇ ǝʞıl plnoʍ noʎ ʍoɥ ʇnoqɐ ʞuıɥʇ ǝƃɐd sıɥʇ ʞɔɐʇʇɐ oʇ ǝpıɔǝp noʎ ǝɹoɟǝq

********* PROTECT YOU, I WILL ********** ********* RESPECT YOU, I DO ********** ******* FIGHT BESIDE YOU, I WILL **** *** WITH LOYALTY, I WILL KILL FOR YOU*** ** AND WITH HONOR, I WILL DIE FOR YOU **

♣️════♣️۩۞۩♣️════ ♣️SO EVERYONE CAN UNDERSTAND... 1-3 ATTACKS OFF THE FIGHTLIST IS TOLERABLE.... 4-6 ATTACKS=A DEATH...ANY MORE THAN 6 YOU WILL DIE A LOT!!! DO NOT ATTACK OR HITLIST THE BOUNTY HUNTER THAT NAILS YOU!.PASS THIS AROUND SO ALL THE MOBTARDS CAN FINALLY UNDERSTAND WHY THEY DIE♣️════♣️۩۞۩♣️═══

*********** A T T E N T I O N *********** If you came to this page to talk shit to this mobster and I find out about it.. I'm going to light up your ass.. So.. Think VERY carefully about what you might want to say.. I'm a BITCH on good days.. Imagine the Bad ones

ATTENTION!! PLEASE SIGN THIS WAIVER IF U PLAN TO ATTACK THIS MOBSTER: I, DUMB ASS______FROM_____ CREW, UNDERSTANDS THAT IM AM INCREDIBLY STUPID AND AFTER I DIE I WILL DONATE MY LOW I.Q. BRAIN TO SCIENCE SO THEY CAN FIND A CURE FOR OTHER MOBTARDS LIKE ME.....~
Back to top Go down
Last Rites

PostSubject: Re: ~~PROTECTION TAGS~~   ~~PROTECTION TAGS~~ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:52 pm

THESE ARE PERSONALIZED FOR ME. REMOVE THE NAME AND RANK THEN PLAY WITH IT ON YOUR BOARD TO MAKE IT WORK CORRECTLY WITH SPACES ETC...

☠️══════ ┌∩┐(◣_◢) ┌∩┐ ══════☠️ IF THIS MOBSTER EVER CALLS ON ME YOU BET YOUR ASS I'M COMIN WITH HELL RIDING CLOSE BEHIND ME! ☠️══════ ┌∩┐(◣_◢) ┌∩┐ ══════☠️ ︻┳テ=一"LAST-RITES" ︻┳テ= 一 ~TSM Assassin~ {Coalition}"

P ☼ R ☼ O ☼ T ☼ E ☼ C ☼ T ☼ E ☼ D ☼========☼ WARNING ☼========☼ I ONLY Need 2 NUMBERS From This Mobbie Your ID and How Many Times You DIE! "Last-Rites" ~TSM ASSASSIN~ P ☼ R ☼ O ☼ T ☼ E ☼ C ☼ T ☼ E ☼ D

уєѕ ι кησω ιтѕ α gαмє.уєѕ ι ∂σ тαкє ιт тнαт ѕєяισυѕℓу.αη∂ уєѕ ι кησω ι нανє тσσ мυ¢н тιмє ση му нαη∂ѕ. נυѕт ƒιgυяє∂ ωє ωσυℓ∂ gєт αℓℓ тнαт συт σƒ тнє ωαу вєƒσяє υ αттα¢к нєяє... ¢αυѕє ι ωση'т вє ιη тнє мσσ∂ ƒσя ѕмαℓℓ тαℓк αƒтєя. ι'ℓℓ вє тσ вυѕу єαтιηg υя ѕтαтѕ!!! ~TSM ASSASSIN~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~PROTECTION TAGS~~   ~~PROTECTION TAGS~~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~PROTECTION TAGS~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tough Shit Mafia :: Tough Shit Mafia :: ~~TSM MEMBERS EXTRAS~~-
Jump to: