Tough Shit Mafia
THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY RESTRICTED AREA. LOG IN OR REGISTER OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROCEED. THANK YOU~~RULES OF ENGAGMENT~~ Mafia_logo-1
Tough Shit Mafia
THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY RESTRICTED AREA. LOG IN OR REGISTER OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROCEED. THANK YOU~~RULES OF ENGAGMENT~~ Mafia_logo-1
Tough Shit Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tough Shit Mafia

This is the official forum for TSM. This is a members only page.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~~RULES OF ENGAGMENT~~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BATTLE
Admin

~~RULES OF ENGAGMENT~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~RULES OF ENGAGMENT~~   ~~RULES OF ENGAGMENT~~ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:23 pm

YOU MUST READ AND ACCEPT THESE RULES. TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR ACCEPTANCE, SCROLL ALLLLLL THE WAY DOWN TO THE BOTTOM AND CLICK REPLY. (IT'S ON THE LEFT CORNER OF THE LIST OF REPLIES)

1: We are not to call War on every single person that attacks us!!! I myself can handle 3 or 4 people on my own so if you can't handle one person, what could you possibly offer TSM besides an extra tag here and there? If you are serious about TSM then come to one of the bosses and they will assist you.

2: If you are being attacked by more people than you can handle, come to someone of higher ranking and make sure you have the enemies ID and level.

3: If a mob family is tagging your page and is all on you, immediately come to a higher rank than you. We will check to see if it is an ally or if we need to send people to assist you.

4. If someone punches, hit lists or attacks you, go back after them. Please, do not come to chat requesting everyone to go after that person. It's part of the game. If you weren't supposed to be able to do it, there wouldn't be buttons to perform such actions.

5. If someone retaliates after you've been using them as a cash cow, that is your fight too. YOU assumed that risk each time you clicked 'Attack' again.

6. Personal is to stay personal. Do NOT attempt to bring the family down on someone because you have a real life issue with them.

7. Please remember that when you're out there fighting and stamping TSM you are representing EVERYONE in this family. Being racist or extremely crude will NOT be supported by this family. If that is the route you chose in a fight, understand now that you will fight that battle alone.

Please reply to this message that you understand these rules.
Back to top Go down
https://toughshitmafia.board-directory.net
the niggas

~~RULES OF ENGAGMENT~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~RULES OF ENGAGMENT~~   ~~RULES OF ENGAGMENT~~ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:51 am

haha well lately i have been having alot of other fams keep killing me over and over because i killed 2 of them hahaha
Back to top Go down

~~RULES OF ENGAGMENT~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tough Shit Mafia :: Tough Shit Mafia :: ~~TSM ROE~~-
Jump to: